How to verify if a user has been authenticated

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by asimhg, Feb 4, 2010.

  1. asimhg

    asimhg

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi there,

    I want to know if a unique token or some identifier is issued upon successful logon to a Windows machine via Active Directory.

    If yes, then is it possible to retrieve this token and pass it on to some application, and that applicaiton could then call Active Directory to verify if the token was genuine?

    Does AD provide a service to verify the token, or any alternatives?

    Thanks.

    asimhg, Feb 4, 2010