    802.11 or Bluetooth to connect to Windows machine.

    Rgds,
    BJ

    BJ, Mar 29, 2005

  2. BJ

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    Regular scanners are Not Ethernet compatible devices.
    You have to get a scanner or All In One Combo that is Network capable.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 29, 2005

  3. BJ

    BJ Guest

    http://store.yahoo.com/priorityelectronics/fw5pousb20fi.html

    http://www.coolgear.com/productdeta...tid=163,103,318,538,287,303,302,2345&cats=134

    http://www.usbmax.com/USBG-1394-U2_USB_2.0_+_1394_FireWire_PCI_Add-On_Card_for_Window.cfm

    I got some of the links from Google on "All in one combo", but they all
    require at least one PC.

    However, I wanted to let notebook and USB devices (like external CD drive)
    to talk of their own with the help of some independent piece of hardware,

    Some more links may help,

    With Rgds,

    BJ

    BJ, Mar 30, 2005
  4. BJ

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    If a All in One device is Network ready you can find an Ethernet to Wireless adapter for
    it.
    You can not make USB CD Drive Wireless, it needs a computer on one side.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 30, 2005
  5. BJ

    BJ Guest

    Got one interesting device from Google:
    http://www.digi.com/products/usb/anywhereusb.jsp

    This can solve most of the problems, the issues are the unavailability of
    user reviews and price (too expensive, I can have a economical server in
    that cost),

    Looking for similar devices like Bluetooth USB Printer Adapter that can also
    be used with these peripherals,

    Rgds,

    BJ

    BJ, Mar 30, 2005
  6. BJ

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    I agree Interesting device.
    Probably Not popular because in most cases a cheaper solution can be found.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 30, 2005
  7. BJ

    Guest Guest

    why look so far.
    there are cheap wireless print servers you can buy.

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005
  8. BJ

    BJ Guest

    Looking for some device that can connect external USB CD writer using
    wireless solution, similar to print server

    BJ, Mar 30, 2005
  9. BJ

    Guest Guest

    if i understand you looking for this
    USB SERVER NETWORK ATTACHED USBPERPHOST CONTROLLER
    here you can connect the scanner or disk to

    Guest, Mar 31, 2005