    Why? Could you tell me how to do to let it can be used in
    batch file?

    Thanks.

    weiw, Dec 15, 2003

  2. weiw

    Marko Guest

    Not sure what you are doing wrong, but my batch file
    worked first time I tried it. Likely you need a current
    directory (CD\) type command or your syntax is bad.

    In any case, you are probably needing a batch because your
    routes dissappear after a reboot? So use the "-p" flag to
    make it persistent.

    Marko, Dec 16, 2003

  3. weiw

    weiw Guest

    Hi, Marko,
    Thanks for your help. Yeah, I forgot to add "CD\" in my
    batch file. when I add it, it runs properly. Thanks a lot.

    weiw, Dec 17, 2003