    kindly need advise.
    Thanks
    BNS

    bond007, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Run an ethernet cross-over cable from a hub port on the router over to
    your switch/hub for your network. The 10-base-T hub on this router
    shows up as one ethernet port.

    Doug McIntyre, Nov 20, 2003

  3. bond007

    bond007 Guest

    Thanks for your soon reply, but i am not able to assign an ethernet
    address for that port, how to assign the ip address for that
    perticular port.
    thanks
    BNS

    bond007, Nov 21, 2003