    Jimmy Dean Guest

    tia
    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Jimmy Dean

    anthonyberet Guest

    What firewall?

    anthonyberet, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    The one in Norton Internet Security 2003.

    I should add that the PC connected directly to the Net (the one with
    the firewall) shares its Net connection to 3 other PCs on a LAN,
    including the one on which I want to use Messenger Chat.

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Jimmy Dean

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jimmy Dean said:
    Have you permitted "server rights" to MSN Messenger?
    Does it work if you turn off the firewall?

    Brian H¹©, Aug 5, 2003