    like winrar and then the game will play? Not really sure what needs to
    be done. Can anyone help. Thanks

    Mark

    Mark Wenholz, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Mark Wenholz

    bb3 Guest

    You'll need a crack for PS2 games.

    Courtesy of °Mike°...

    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/crack.html

    bb3, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Mark Wenholz

    Eddie Grant Guest

    Of course that wasn't a cheap rip-off of k-mans page was it.

    Eddie Grant, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Mark Wenholz

    bb3 Guest

    I have no idea. I just quoted where I got it from.

    bb3, Sep 12, 2003
  5. Mark Wenholz

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    You need to go out and buy what you've stolen and then you
    won't have such questions.

    -= Hawk =-, Sep 12, 2003
  6. You wont be able to use it if its burnt :D

    °°°TheScouseMank°°°, Sep 12, 2003
  7. Mark Wenholz

    °Mike° Guest

    Oh, pu'lease! Do you think for one moment that I would even
    go to the k-troll's page (which I don't know the address of), let
    alone copy it!

    °Mike°, Sep 12, 2003
  8. If you have a mod chip you can....

    My playstation works quite well with backups.

    Robert Larson, Sep 12, 2003
  9. Mark Wenholz

    trout Guest

    Hmm. A yappy asshole that makes stupid comments due to his own sad
    incomprehension, slurps trolls, *and* post-edits other people's
    messages.

    trout, Sep 13, 2003