    windows 7.

    Hopefully someone can help me.

    Markus

    Markus, Aug 14, 2010

  2. To print from 64-bit Win 7 you will need 64-bit Win 7 drivers. If the
    printer has a emu,lation of something like an HP laser, then you could
    select an HP driver listed in Win 7 and use that.

    If what ever program you want to from has an option to print to PDF you
    can put the files in PDF format and then take it to a computer where you
    can open and print a PDF file.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 14, 2010

  3. Markus

    Markus Guest