how to use 2 voip providers with a softphone?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voip e, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. voip e

    voip e Guest

    Hi,

    I would use a softphone for example,

    supposing that I have a +212 xxx xxx number for receive
    calls, I register the proxy 1 with them, and who call me
    at that number find me.

    Now, for make calls I would use another voip plan, so
    if in the proxy2 I select another provider and I make a
    call, what happen if somebody call me to the +212 ?
    The softphone will ring or not becouse I'm in the second
    proxy plan?

    do you understand? how to do it?

    thanks

    voip e, Nov 6, 2004

  2. voip e

    BlueRinse Guest

    Now, for make calls I would use another voip plan, so if in the proxy2 I
    The free X-Lite SIP softphone has three lines so you would see the
    incoming call and could easily answer it by hitting the line button. The
    paid X-Pro has 9 lines.

    BlueRinse, Nov 6, 2004

  3. voip e

    Kyler Laird Guest

    iaxComm seems to handle multiple simultaneous calls.
    http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/iaxcomm/
    I've only experienced it when logged in to the same service
    (mine) with two accounts but it seemed o.k.

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Nov 6, 2004