    Can anyone help on this ? Thanks for your kindy help on the issue.

    Regards,
    Nelson

    love0503hk, Nov 26, 2003

  2. love0503hk

    S. Gione Guest

    write net - to put the config onto the tftp server

    configure net - to get it from the tftp server into the PIX

    S. Gione, Nov 26, 2003

  3. :
    :> I am using PIX 515 ( 6.2 ), I would like to know how to upload a
    :> configuration file to PIX from TFTP server.

    :write net - to put the config onto the tftp server

    :configure net - to get it from the tftp server into the PIX

    A couple of notes:

    - write net and config net both have to be used from "config term" mode

    - Any contents brought in via "config net" are *added* to the current
    configuration, very much as if you had typed the commands into "config term";
    in particular, the new configuration DOES NOT -overwrite- the old one

    - You can put 'clear' and 'no' commands and comments into the file you
    tftp in... but 'clear' commands and comments are not -supported- by Cisco.

    Walter Roberson, Nov 26, 2003