    technology? what is easiest way?

    moreover can I have good salary from this certificate in USA or Australia ?

    regards

    arsham.farahani, Nov 4, 2009

  2. arsham.farahani

    John R Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcsa.aspx

    You'll also need an elective (unless of course you just didn't mention it)
    to get your MCSA.
    Click on the 'Upgrade Paths' link on the page I referenced for the answer to
    your first question.

    How much you'll make, it all depends on region, availability, your
    experience, your employer's immediate needs, how much you consider 'good',
    what working conditions you are willing to accept, etc. etc.

    John R

    John R, Nov 5, 2009