    i have not yet taken my last design module for mcse2000.
    Is it possible for me to do a suitable upgrade, without
    taking the entire track again?

    cathedral_sg, Feb 17, 2004

  2. cathedral_sg

    Andy Foster Guest

    You'd have thought that Microsoft would have put that sort of information on
    their website, somewhere where any aspiring IT professional would be able to
    find it...

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Feb 17, 2004

  3. cathedral_sg

    bob Guest

    yes

    bob, Feb 17, 2004
  4. cathedral_sg

    ADRENALINE Guest

    you can upgrade to only mcse 2003. you cant upgrade to mcse 2003 with
    security specialization. i asked to microsoft on phone earlier

    ADRENALINE, Feb 17, 2004