    after filling forms but unable to save modified/filled forms on
    computer.How can I do this?

    Thanks,

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 8, 2006

  2. Thaqalainnaqvi

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Apr 8, 2006

  3. Getting this message:"Adobe reader can only save a bank copy.Please
    print your completed form--"

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 8, 2006
  4. Thaqalainnaqvi

    beenthere Guest

    Try selecting all, and copy to the clipboard.
    Then paste it into, say, Word or Open Office.
    It might work.

    beenthere, Apr 8, 2006
  5. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In spewed forth:
    That is most likely the fault of the person who created the form. Have you
    contacted them?

    Toolman Tim, Apr 8, 2006
  6. It depends on version as I have downloaded it free from a link given in
    reputable governmental web site.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 8, 2006
  7. Thaqalainnaqvi

    David A Guest

    You can save the completed form with Adobe Acrobat, bt I don't think it's
    possible with the free Adobe Reader.

    David A, Apr 8, 2006
  8. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Margolotta Guest

    You can't. The creator has protected the form to prevent such actions.

    Margolotta, Apr 8, 2006
  9. The same form after filling blocks, I was able to save on other system
    with Adobe Acrobat.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 8, 2006
  10. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In spewed forth:
    Yes, if you have Acrobat. No, if you have Acrobat Reader.

    Toolman Tim, Apr 9, 2006