    to upgrade to Mozilla ver 1.4 but need to first uninstall the older
    version as recommended. Since I installed ver 1.3 from a tar.gz file
    rather than a rpm., how do I completely uninstall it??

    r1_97, Jul 1, 2003

  2. r1_97

    | Guest

    Dnia 07/01/2003 10:15 PM, U┬┐ytkownik r1_97 napisa┬│:
    You do not have to uninstall afaik. Installer will tell you that
    directory where you want to install Mozilla already egzist and ask You
    if You want to delete this. Say 'yes' and this is everything what you
    need to do

    Or you can manually delete /usr/local/mozilla