    work; the My Pictures content is still missing.

    Please; would anyone know how to reverse this?

    I would be very grateful for any assistance.

    Christopher Jones, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Christopher Jones

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Sep 12, 2004

  3. This helped me too. I had a similar problem. I deleted a file I wanted.

    Samuel Townsend, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Christopher Jones

    Mara Guest

    How about quoting the post you're responding to, so that other posters will
    know:

    1. What you're talking about; and
    2. Who you're talking to.

    "Thanks."

    Mara, Sep 13, 2004
  5. Blinky the Shark, Sep 13, 2004
  6. My e-mail program does not do it automaticly.

    Samuel Townsend, Sep 13, 2004
  7. Christopher Jones

    DC Guest

    DC, Sep 14, 2004