  2. RichA

    Charles Guest

    You flunked Physics 101.

    Charles, Dec 3, 2008

  3. RichA

    ray Guest

    ray, Dec 3, 2008
  4. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    It doesn't care. It's a spamming asshole who just wants to crap on the
    newsgroup. Ignore it.

    Ray Fischer, Dec 3, 2008
  5. RichA

    Charles Guest

    Ignore them? TrollKillers, Martin Covettes, Kane-Glasier and so on ... one
    sicko or a team?

    Charles, Dec 4, 2008
  6. RichA

    dj_nme Guest

    A good question.
    Considering the consistency of "their" posts content it would seem
    highly unlikely (IMHO) that it really is more than one person with an
    automated method of changing the faked email address and header info.
    My filters seem to be mostly working, so I really haven't really noticed
    the P&S rant postings for about a week.
    Mostly it's only replies to the troller which appear (gee, thanks Mr
    Bishop) in my newsreader.

    dj_nme, Dec 4, 2008