    NDIS?

    Thanks,

    Arsalan

    Arsalan Ahmad, Apr 13, 2006

  2. By turning off Wifi adapter means by turning off the radio ofcourse.

    Arsalan Ahmad, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Arsalan Ahmad

    Pavel A. Guest

    Unfortunately, a standard OID for this still does not seem to exist.
    So, every OEM uses proprietary controls.
    You can also disable the adapter using SetupDi API.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Apr 13, 2006
  4. Arsalan Ahmad

    Omar [MS] Guest

    You can use IOCTL_NDIS_UNBIND_ADAPTER.

    Thanks,
    - Omar

    Omar [MS], Apr 28, 2006
  5. Arsalan Ahmad

    Guest Guest

    Omar

    IOCTL_NDIS_UNBIND_ADAPTER is a Platform builder command.

    Is there a way to turn 802.11 on and off at the application programing level
    or do you need to use the lower level commands and tools?

    I would be intersed in something that is part of the SDK's that are part of
    visual studio?

    Thanks

    Guest, May 12, 2006
  6. Arsalan Ahmad

    Ryan Younger Guest

    I remember looking into this about 7 months ago and I came to the conclusion
    that this would need to be done at a lower level.

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.

    Networking Weblog