    Is there an easy way to tranfert my Hotmail address book to OE.
    I hate having to retype all my contacts.
    Thank you for your help

    aretired, Jan 7, 2005

  2. aretired

    Old Gringo Guest

    Can you copy and paste them into an email and send it to yourself
    then right click and add to.??

    Old Gringo, Jan 7, 2005

  3. aretired

    aretired Guest

    Great idea, it works.
    Thank for the info, greatly appreciated.
    andre

    aretired, Jan 7, 2005
  4. aretired

    Old Gringo Guest

    Glad to help.

    Old Gringo, Jan 7, 2005
  5. But then, do you know free access to hotmail will be limited to web access
    in the near future (spring)?
    Only subscribed (paying) customers will then be able to use Outlook or OE to
    access hotmail via webdav. They pretended it's for the sole purpose of
    defeating spam - what a nonsense ...

    Walter Mautner, Jan 7, 2005
  6. aretired

    choupette Guest

    Walter Mautner <> écrivait

    Hiya,
    There's a great little thing wich is called Hotmail Popper, easy to run,
    easy to crack, easy to configure.
    It basically do the smtp that hotmail doesn't.
    But I would also recommand that you immeditly stop using that outlook
    c*** and download Thunderbird (mail client from Mozilla - the Firefox
    genius)

    choupette, Jan 8, 2005
  7. Mmhm, maybe it's the windows counterpart of hotwayd on linux, which I use :)
    However, I guess they will once again change protocols enough to break
    things...
    /me is using kmail/knode on linux, and yes firefox for browsing. But I have
    installed and configured firefox/thunderbird combination last time I had to
    setup a coworkers windows box :)

    Walter Mautner, Jan 8, 2005