    comp.opened
    OE Addresses-File-Import-from 3 1/2 nothing shows on the diskette how come
    what am I doing wrong? Anybody could help please. Fred

    Fred J, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Fred J

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Fred J

    Sherry Guest

    Also, make sure you can view "hidden/all files" on new computer...

    Sherry, Oct 15, 2003
  4. Fred J

    bravelu Guest

    I am glad to introduce another superior PIM software to you. Please
    visit http://www.superpim.com.cn and download SuperPIM. It's much
    better than outlook when organizing your contacts.

    If you have any questions, please email me.

    bravelu, Oct 17, 2003