    How do I achieve this in a way that will allow my friend to add the group to
    his email addresses.
    Please note that we must not disturb the rest of my friends address book.

    fruitbat, Apr 25, 2006

  2. fruitbat

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You export the address book for OE as a coma delimited text file, which
    could fruitbat.cvs
    You take a text editor like Notepad and you edit the file and delete the
    ones you don't want.
    You send your friend a the file via email.
    Your friend imports the file with OE, as I recall the new entries will
    be added and any thing a;read there will not be left as is. Maybe, any
    duplicate entries in his address book will be overlaid. You should test
    it first yourself.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 25, 2006