    same way. How do I get it to stop doing this?

    Running XP Media Center SP2.

    Thanks for all input.

    Doc, Mar 20, 2008

  2. Doc

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    You will have to do this for each different window.

    First, *close all other windows*. Now, grab the corners of the window and
    drag it to full screen size. Close the window using File | Close, or File |
    Exit depending what program you're in. Windows will remember the last screen
    size used the next time you open the program.

    Bruce Hagen, Mar 20, 2008

  3. Doc

    Barb Guest

    Barb, Mar 20, 2008
  4. The trick in IE/OE is NOT to maximize. That doesn't get remembered.
    You need to drag out a "Normal" window to near maximum size. That gets
    remembered.

    Michael Santovec, Mar 20, 2008
  5. Doc

    smlunatick Guest