    is it possible ?

    thanks

    Rick

    rick, Jun 23, 2004

  2. rick

    PES Guest

    Let's think about this.

    What ip address/mask would you use on each port. If you used 10.1.1.0/24
    the range would be 1-254. Therefore, you would not have anything left for
    the second port. If you used 10.1.1.0/25 the range would be 1-126.
    Therefore, you would not have 1-250 available on the first port. So I would
    say given your specific requirements, No.

    PES, Jun 23, 2004

  3. is this for load blancing ? - if so why not make a trunk port - or
    ether chan ?

    Rich

    Richard Sanderson, Jun 25, 2004