    skills...

    Thanks.

    Silvy

    notachance, Jun 24, 2007

  2. notachance

    ded Guest

    Well if you have XP that has Windows Movie Maker, goto:
    Start>Programs>Accessories>Entertainment>Windows Movie Maker
    That can strip audio, allow narration to be added etc, but WMM is
    fussy about the type of files types it can work with. Here are the
    tutorials:
    http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-359.html
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/create/default.mspx
    http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Tutorials/HowToMovieMaker.aspx

    ded, Jun 24, 2007

  3. notachance

    Vanguard Guest

    in message

    I haven't tried this for what you want but maybe "MPEG Streamclip" will
    work. It can demux out the video and audio. As I recall, you have to
    install Quicktime to use MPEG Streamclip (but I use Quicktime
    Alternative instead of Apple's Quicktime).

    Vanguard, Jun 24, 2007