    Wireless Network Connection". This is extremely annoying for the users. Is
    there a way to stop the message balloons or at least make them happen maybe
    once per hour?

    Guest, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    itemyar Guest

    In your wireless connection/properties you can uncheck the box to notify you
    that there is no connection! I had a similar problem, except that I kept
    getting an obnoxious pop-up telling me that I was now connected and I
    couldn't find a box to uncheck for that condition. I found a work-around
    though; I have a Linksys adapter and I found out that if I let it's software
    monitor my connection, the Windows monitor is still active, but the pop-up
    balloon has disappeared. Good luck!

    itemyar, Dec 22, 2005