    adaptor in System - Hardware under Sound, video and games controllers
    other than "Legacy Video Capture Devices", "Media Control Devices" and
    "Video Codecs".

    Wallace, Feb 3, 2007

  2. It might depend on what player software you are using. Try something
    like PowerDVD, which has quite a quick and dirty decoder - it might be
    smoother.

    Also, in th eplayer software, experiment with any settings you might
    have to allow hardware acceleration - this will take some load off the
    processor and onto your graphics chip.

    Steve

    The Doctor Who Restoration Team Website
    http://www.restoration-team.co.uk