How to start own VoIp business

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ipmiracle, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. ipmiracle

    ipmiracle Guest

    Hi All,

    Are you newbie to VoIP or are you professional in this sphere just looking
    for VoIP solution? Give me a notice and I will make you the best offer.

    You can choose from the solutions for wholesalers and ITSPs, enterprise
    and residential services

    VoIP billing (prepaid and postpaid)
    VoIP softswitch
    VoIP gateway
    VoIP softphone (SIP and H323)
    VoIP call shop solution
    VoIP calling cards platform
    VoIP wholesale solution
    IP PBX Class 5 solution and more

    Big variety of solutions at affordable prices! Support services are
    included.

    Please contact me at ipmiracle at gmail.com (e-mail, MSN, gtalk)

    I am here to help you earn your business!

    Best wishes,
    Roby.

    Telecom Discussions a
    http://www.telecom-gear.com

    ipmiracle, Dec 7, 2007

  2. ...., eat your money and waste Usenet resources too;)

    *PLONK* ASAP

    Balwinder S Dheeman, Dec 7, 2007

  3. Spammers should use a real email address anyway, like .
    What do you think?

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Jan 15, 2008
  4. I agree! :)

    That ought to get the crawlers' attention!

    fugettaboutit, Jan 15, 2008
  5. Just to further drop this spammer in a hole ... the product name sounds less
    like a VoIP solution and more like a STD cure!

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Jan 15, 2008