    helepro for free!
    Check it out!
    http://www.helpero.com

    doina, Jul 22, 2006

  2. doina

    Jimchip Guest

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LOL! helpero's contact information page has nothing about who they are
    or how to contact them except a form that asks to feed them information.
    I have seen those before...naughty, naughty.

    www.talkaboutcomputing.com is another of those USENET scrapers using it
    to shill their website. 24HS.HD is at the top of "their" list on their
    first page.

    Jimchip, Jul 22, 2006

  3. doina

    Jimchip Guest

    Do you think they are Dotes' "Romainian Hackers" hired by BS? :)
    24HS.HD was at the top of their list when I looked. LOL.

    Jimchip, Jul 24, 2006