    The drive decided to set a password for itself, and now we can't get
    into it.

    Wpgtriniman

    Triniman, May 3, 2005

  2. I'd think that there would be a pretty good market for such an anomoly,
    a hard drive that plots against you on it's own. Prescient hardware is
    so difficult to find these days.

    At what point does it ask for a password, when Windows is opening? Are
    you sure it's a Toshiba harddrive or is it just from a Toshiba laptop?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 3, 2005

  3. Triniman

    dadiOH Guest

    Did you look for a diagram on the drive?

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 3, 2005