    probably right in front of me, but I dont see it.
    Thanks for the help.
    docfl

    docfl, Jul 13, 2004

  2. docfl

    Jim K Guest

    View > Headers > All

    You can also press Ctrl+U or click View > Message Source if you would
    like to view all headers and the full source code of the message.

    Jim K, Jul 13, 2004

  3. docfl

    Moz Champion Guest

    View-->Headers-->ALL

    then use the triangle to the left of the Subject to show the headers

    Moz Champion, Jul 13, 2004
  4. docfl

    docfl Guest

    Sounds like what I was looking for.