How to setup url forwarding with one public IP to two different internal IP's?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by darthd, Jul 12, 2012.

  1. darthd

    darthd

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    Could someone point me at a good tutorial for url forwarding/subdomain routing config on a router or firewall?

    One public ip, two internal IP's. Incoming requests come on port 443 to different subdomains and I would like to find some example documentation on any business-class router/firewall that shows how it is possible to redirect the request by the requestor domain name/url:

    incoming request to server1.exampledomain.com:443 goes to private IP .101
    incoming request to server2.exampledomain.com:443 goes to private IP .102

    Many thanks!

    D.

    Attached Files:

    darthd, Jul 12, 2012