    Is it possible to install a cert just for remote administration on
    this device?

    Thanks

    david68, Apr 5, 2007

  2. You should enable SSL/HTTPS for administration:

    Configuration -> Tunneling and Security -> SSL -> HTTPS

    ....and disable HTTP access:

    Configuration -> System -> Management Protocols -> HTTP

    Make sure you have SSL Certificate installed, and if not, generate and
    import it:

    Administration -> Certificate Management -> Installation -> Install
    SSL Certificate

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)

    headsetadapter.com, Apr 8, 2007