How to setup FXO/FXS Cards with ISR Routers?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by newbies, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. newbies

    newbies Guest

    Heree is the list of the equipments:

    2 = ISR routers 2800 Series.
    1 = FXO-4 Port Card.
    1 = FXS-4 Port Card

    What we need to accomplish is

    1. linking 2 sites HQ <---> Branch via 2 Leased Line.
    2. HQ Can dial 9, and call to a phone at the branch
    FXO --> Call --> FXS---[Phone]
    3. Branch can call back to an HQ site

    [PABX] ---> Router <-------WAN Links-------> Router ---> Phone
    [PABX] <--- Router <-------WAN Links-------> Router <--- Phone

    Phone Extension 200,201,202,203
    PABX Extension 100,101,102,103

    We can setup a WANLink via EIGRP. However, we are not familiar with
    setting up Voice interfaces. Please tell us if what we understand about
    what FXO/FXS cards can do is correct.

    Please help,

    Newbie

    newbies, Jul 22, 2005