    We also want to use the VPN feature as well for remote access.

    Many Thanks

    Darren Summers

    Darren Summers, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Darren Summers

    admin too Guest

    Couldn't get it to work.

    We bought a Cisco 1721 with firewall/VPN, an ADSL card and ISDN card. A
    consultant tried for two days but couldn't get the ISDN backup to work as we
    wanted. Now we use a 506e for the firewall/VPN and the Cisco 1720 as the
    inside gateway and ISDN backup.

    admin too, Jun 21, 2004

  3. Ravikumar Eswaran, Jun 22, 2004
  4. Darren Summers

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    Well, if one consultant didn't know how to do it, it doesn't mean it's
    impossible. What was your request? What results did you wanted from
    configuration?

    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostres, Jun 22, 2004
  5. Darren Summers