  1. I want to set up a hotspot, i dont know where to begin, what are the
    necesary items to do that?, how one log on into a hotspot?
    thanks

    Santiago Tavitian, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Santiago Tavitian

    Malke Guest

    If I interpret your post correctly as saying you would like to set up
    and provide a hotspot:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=how+to+set+up+hotspot&btnG=Search

    This Google search will give you over 500,000 links about doing this.
    The first few look quite promising.

    If you are asking how you use a hotspot, then the answer is it depends
    on how the hotspot operating is making Internet access available.
    Please post back with a clarification of what you want to do if you
    want more specific help.

    Malke

    Malke, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Santiago Tavitian, Mar 11, 2005