    * Prompt before installation of desktop items.
    * Warn if forms submittal is being redirected.
    * Prompt before downloading of anything.

    wylbur37, Nov 9, 2003

  2. wylbur37

    David Warren Guest

    I could be wrong, however, I am certain that Mozilla does not support
    ActiveX without adding a plug in. Java is supported. If I had the
    suite installed I would help you otherwise, I only have Firebird and the
    menu structure is different.

    - David

    David Warren, Nov 9, 2003

  3. wylbur37

    A Hess Guest

    Somewhere around 11/9/03 5:41 AM, wylbur37 typed wildly with reckless
    abandon:
    One of the reasons Mozilla is so much more secure than IE is that it
    doesn't do activeX at all. Sure there is a plugin that you can use to
    enable it, but why would you want to. Windows update is the only thing I
    can think of, and I don't think it *so* bad to open IE once in a great
    while for only that.

    A Hess, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Why should I want to request for Windows update on my Unix machine? The
    only windows I see, are the Mozilla windows. ;-)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Georg_Maa=DF?=, Nov 9, 2003
  5. wylbur37

    Bob Guest

    SP4 for Win2K comes with an automatic windows update.

    It's full filename is:

    C:\WINNT\system32\wuauclt.exe

    I had to poke a hole in the firewall for it.

    Bob, Nov 9, 2003