how to send e mail the easiest way

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ernestine Rilley, Nov 9, 2004.

  1.
    Ernestine Rilley, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Ernestine  Rilley

    Toolman Tim Guest

    And???

    Like, is there a question here somewhere?

    Or just a neat way to get on the Spam Society's most favored status list?

    Toolman Tim, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Ernestine  Rilley

    Stevo Guest

    Ernestine Rilley wrote:
    <nothing>

    Should I presume the Subject line is the full extent of your question?

    In which case I would recommend the manual approach to avoid any
    confusion..

    1. Write all the stuff you want to say to the person/s you are sending
    it to, on a piece of paper ;

    2. Make sure your name and return address is on the piece of paper ;

    3. Write the person/s name and address on an envelope, put the piece of
    paper from step 1 inside the envelope ;

    4. Seal the envelope ;

    5. Walk to the post office ;

    6. If necessary purchase the appropriate stamp ;

    7. Affix stamp to envelope and deposit it in the mail box.. job done.
    and

    8. When you get home, turn off your PC and stay well away from it...

    Stevo, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Ernestine  Rilley

    WormWood Guest

    Press the send button. Can't be much easier than that.

    WormWood, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Remembering this, for a moment...
    ....we even know his recipient's name. It's e. Reread the subject
    header. :)
    And e will get the mail within a few days! :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2004
  6. Ernestine  Rilley

    Stevo Guest

    *smack to the head*

    How did I miss such an important detail.. I'll never be able to show my
    face in this forum.. again, or even earlier..

    Stevo, Nov 10, 2004