    the stuff and not getting it to turn on. I am using the magic packet
    software.
    thanks for your help to this matter.

    steve, Feb 12, 2004

  2. steve

    Dan Shea Guest

    You need a little program dealie to send the magic packet. There are
    any number of VB scripts and command line utilities out there that
    will do it, or you could download something like this:

    http://www.depicus.com/wake-on-lan/wake-on-lan-gui.asp

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 12, 2004

  3. steve

    steve Guest

    Thanks a lot that is exactly what I have been looking for. I was just
    wondering do you happen to use this program and if so what do you think of
    it.

    steve, Feb 13, 2004
  4. steve

    Dan Shea Guest

    You're welcome.
    Nope, I use a command line utility. I have very little cause to use
    WOL.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 13, 2004