    its posible to setup IE to turn off after 2 hour been online my niese
    use a lot internet just to chant her mother want to cut the time so she
    can be on line just for 2 hours a day any help with this jose.

    joseluistech, Jan 28, 2006

  2. joseluistech

    °Mike° Guest

    SurfPass (free for private use)
    http://www.cogilab.com/us/down/index.htm

    SentryPC
    http://www.sentrypc.com/

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2006

  3. joseluistech

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 1/27/2006 8:41:18 PM, Without Any Hesitation,
    http://www.salfeld.com/software/childcontrol/

    Old Gringo, Jan 28, 2006
  4. joseluistech

    docmill Guest

    docmill, Jan 28, 2006
  5. joseluistech

    Donald Guest

    Yeah be a adult and say get off the damn pc or you can't use it again
    ..Software to make kids mind what the hell is wrong now days? geez

    Donald, Jan 28, 2006
  6. That tells how to set disconnect after some period of *idle* time, not
    how to disable IE after a specific time limit.

    Besides, if this kid is smart enough, she will just install another
    browser and bypass any IE controls.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 28, 2006
  7. A cheap netgear or other router (don't forget to set a good password after
    configuration) can restrict access to, let's say "anything but google"
    depending upon time of day. The "management pc" can be excepted.
    That way no circumvention by choosing another browser is possible.
    Smartass kid will complain at school next day "daddy didn't let me do my
    homework on the computer" :)

    Walter Mautner, Jan 28, 2006

    Does using that kind of language make you feel better ?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006