    sent messages.
    All help appreciated.
    Cheers

    Use.Netuser.de, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Use.Netuser.de

    Patch Guest

    when you compose the email.

    Patch, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Use.Netuser.de

    Liz Guest

    Select the 'Copy Message to Sent Folder' check box when you are
    composing the message.

    Liz, Sep 4, 2003
  4. On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:07:02 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Use.Netuser.de in message
    In the compose window there is a tick box "Copy message to sent folder".

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2026

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Thanks people but I was looking for an option to save 'em like Yahoo does
    straight to sent folder or maybe the ability to forward to another mail
    address but it seems it's not possible without always remembering to check
    the wee box.
    Thanks

    Use.Netuser.de, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Use.Netuser.de

    bb3 Guest

    Since you're using OE for NG's, you can also use it to access your Hotmail
    account. When doing this, it automatically saves a copy to the Sent folder.

    How to Configure Outlook Express to Use a Hotmail Account
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;220852

    bb3, Sep 4, 2003
  7. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In Use.Netuser.de <> typed
    || Hi Group
    || Been round all the options in hotmail and still don't know how to
    || save sent messages.
    || All help appreciated.
    || Cheers

    Easiest way is to use OE for your hotmail. Create an account in OE with your
    hotmail details. When you send emails from your hotmail account the sent
    items stay in your sent items, then they can be copied to the sent items of
    the local folders in OE and saved on your hard drive.

    Robert de Brus, Sep 4, 2003