How to Rip DVD to ASF?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by flowfly, Apr 3, 2008.

  1. flowfly

    flowfly

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    DVD Video No more space to store DVD video files? We could make them become a little smaller and the quality is as good as former ones. Since AVI is larger than ASF, we could rip DVD to ASF instead of AVI, of course, you can also rip DVD to AVI, Rip DVD to MPEG/XviD. Let's start to know the ways to rip DVD to ASF. We need a tool to help us Daniusoft DVD Ripper, it's a DVD Ripper Software.

    Step1. Download Daniusoft DVD Ripper And Install It
    1.There is a download link under the page, click and down it immediately.
    2.It has been tested that there is no malicious wares, so install it with no more fears.

    Step 2.Launch It and Learn the Operation Steps
    1.When the installation is done, we can launch it and the interface will appear as follow:

    [​IMG]

    2.To add your DVD movie to the program, we can choose "load DVD", "load DVD iFO" or "load DVD ROM". These buttons or tabs could find on the interface:

    [​IMG]

    3.Next, we could define the format by the bottom selection, just click the red zone we can see the formats it supports. Select ".asf" and it would be as follow:

    [​IMG]

    4.A DVD may have mutiple titles and each title contains one or more chapters. After a DVD movie is loaded, its contents will be listed. Click to show the chapters in a title. Then you can select the chapters or titles you want to convert:

    [​IMG]

    5.When we select a certain title to convert, we can also set the output settings for the conversion under preview window and the DVD content list.

    [​IMG]

    6.All the pre work has been done, we can start rip DVD to ASF now. Click the biggest button and then it will rip automatically.

    [​IMG]

    flowfly, Apr 3, 2008

  2. flowfly

    GolaYing

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    :captain:
    solve my problem DVD, thanks

    GolaYing, Oct 14, 2008

  3. flowfly

    milkyway

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am kind of a factory ripper computer so I like to rip DVDs off my computer and send them off. But AOA DVD ripper can't rip portected DVDs so is there a power DVD prgram where it rips portected DVDs?

    milkyway, Oct 20, 2008