    http://kiosk.kodak.com/pickup_kodak-theatre/1_1/&ref=eaced9cdda0b79cc

    The bit after "ref=" seems to be random "code" associated with the
    picture. Is there any other way to get them? :(

    Proprclr, Feb 15, 2004

  2. What kiosk?

    Ask Kodak.

    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Proprclr

    °Mike° Guest

    It doesn't look like random code to me. Refreshing
    the page brings the same picture up (some guy with
    a funny looking hat on) time and again.

    I don't know how this thing works, but wouldn't the
    picture be in your temporary internet files? Or if
    you had the picture to send in the first place, why
    haven't you got it now?

    °Mike°, Feb 15, 2004
  4. Proprclr

    Richard Guest

    Contact Kodak. Give them the date and time, the e-mail used, and the link.
    They'll be able to track what happened and tell you what to do next.
    If the images aren't archived somehow, you'll probably get a refund.

    Richard, Feb 16, 2004
  5. Proprclr

    Patrick Guest

    I can see one picture (bloke in a rotten hat) at above url.
    Text lifted;
    "Here is the message you sent from Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland

    ouyb "

    Is one to understand that you cannot see said picture at above URL ?

    Patrick, Feb 16, 2004
  6. Proprclr

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    You're not seeing the DOWNLOAD link on the page above and then the
    INSTRUCTIONS on how to SAVE the image to your computer on the
    popup page that comes up when you click the big DOWNLOAD button
    directly under the picture?

    -= Hawk =-, Feb 16, 2004