    when I do onhook -offhook.

    So is it possible to (factory-) reset some other way than using the
    phone?

    Christen Fihl, Jan 21, 2005

  2. I found this link:
    http://voxilla.com/forum-viewtopic-t-1252-highlight-sos.html
    Others has seen this SMS message (some call it SOS) on the status lamp.
    I am not alone.

    I have now written to Sipura, as I cannot locate this repaire tool on
    there web.
    12 minutes late I got a link from Sipura, and the SPA2000 is up and
    running.
    Nice support by Sipura

    Very nice tool this internet ;-)

    Christen Fihl, Jan 22, 2005