How to request your MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by norberto noda, Mar 13, 2009.

  1. Hi guys I hear that to claim you cert you have to confirm that you pass A+,
    Net+ and have your MCP is that tru, and if so what is the proccess

    norberto noda, Mar 13, 2009

  2. norberto noda

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:22:06 -0700, norberto noda <norberto
    yes this is tru.
    The process is:
    1. Confirm that you pass A+, Net+
    2. Confirm you have MCP
    3. Post to NG asking silly questions.
    4. Done. You are now certified in feckwittery.

    PAJ, Mar 14, 2009

  3. norberto noda

    PAJ Guest

    Take a breath. Read the above again. Come to the conclusion it is sh*te.

    PAJ, Mar 17, 2009
  4. norberto noda

    Gabe Guest

    --
    MCSE since 2000
    Systems Integration

    I play World of Warcraft. I heard that one can trade in 60 Emblems of Valor
    for a MCSA.

    Confirm/Deny?

    Gabe, Mar 26, 2009
  5. norberto noda

    CBIC Guest

    Easily PotM

    CBIC, Mar 26, 2009
  6. norberto noda

    PAJ Guest

    Damn it. I was robbed. Dirty cheating horde!

    PAJ, Mar 26, 2009