    0
    I downloaded some interesting videos, and want to redub in them using video edit software and send them to my friends. I tried Windows Movie Maker, it can mute the audio of source video, and add new audio. But I really want to remove the audio from source video completely, rather than mute.
    Who can kindly recommend me some software? Many thanks

    rubie, Jun 12, 2007

  2. rubie

    rubie

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    i heard that VirtualDub works if the video file is AVI. but some of my videos' are not AVI. thanks itsu, maybe i can try this Imtoo MPEG Encoder, though it's a shareware :)

    rubie, Jun 14, 2007

  3. rubie

    rubie

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah, i tried it. it can only convert 5 minutes in the trial version, but the effect is rather satisfying,thanks

    rubie, Jun 16, 2007