    panel, clicked add/remove, highlighted the software but it does no give me
    the option to change/remove. It is 148 MB HP PSC 900 printer software. Thank
    you.

    mohnic, Feb 7, 2004

  2. mohnic

    Thor Guest

    Go to the start menu/programs entry for the HP PSC software and see if it
    has an uninstall link listed there. If that doesn't work, try putting in the
    HP driver CD and see if the setup program gives you an option to remove
    installed software, or try re-installing the driver over the top, then
    re-try uninstalling it the normal way.

    Thor, Feb 7, 2004

  3. mohnic

    LPV Guest

    I think you're right regarding using the HP software that came with the
    printer to uninstall, Thor. If my memory serves correctly, this is the
    procedure I've had to use in the past to uninstall most (if not all) HP
    printer software.

    Loren

    LPV, Feb 7, 2004