    will open up the dropdown menu inside the sendto option. I never use
    it that much and if there is not a way to speed it back up then I
    would just rather remove that option altogether. Any ideas?

    Alex, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Alex

    Unk Guest

    After you right-click, move the mouse pointer outside the menu list and move
    down the side to the item you want, then move the pointer over that item.
    Sounds harder than it is.

    Unk, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Alex

    °Mike° Guest

    Clean out your "Send To" folder of unwanted entries,
    you probably have too many; that is the cause of the
    delay.

    °Mike°, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Alex

    VooDoo Guest

    After reading all of your posts, it sounds like you're a 14 year old who
    screwed up your dad's PC. Wait 'til he finds out you've been looking at
    boobies on the internet.

    VooDoo, Apr 5, 2004
  5. Alex

    Raptor

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Remove "Send To" option

    Alex,
    The last post sounded like it came from the 14yr old not someone who should be on this board. If you would like to remove the send to option from your right click menu do the flollowing but Export the value first in the event you ever want to get it back though.
    Simply open the registry editor "regedit"
    open the "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT" key
    go way down to "AllFilesystemObjects"
    then to "shellex"
    then to "ContextMenuHandlers"
    then to "Send To"
    double click on the default value in the right hand colum and delete the text value there.
    Your send to option will be gone.

    Raptor

    Raptor, Aug 23, 2008
  6. Alex

    axao

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    thank you

    thank you very much , very usefull tip thanks a lot...

    axao, Feb 8, 2010