    small so as to hone in on the right area and color.
    I hope this helps.
    Marcel

    Celcius, Mar 8, 2008

  2. I repeat, your clown tool should be small so as to hone in on the right
    area and color.
    It put a smile on my face :)

    I've been looking everywhere for the clown tool but suspect it's in a later
    version of PS!

    Garry

    Garry Douglas, Mar 8, 2008

  3. krunch.kaptain

    Celcius Guest

    Of course, I meant clone ;-)))
    If I remember correctly, it was in version7, but I didn't use Photoshop
    before that ...
    Take care,
    Marcel

    Celcius, Mar 8, 2008
  4. No, it was in 5.0 LE which obviously stood for Laughter Edition :)

    Garry Douglas, Mar 8, 2008
  5. krunch.kaptain

    measekite Guest

    It is easy unless the fold is in such a place where using the clone tool
    or a healing brush will not blend well.

    measekite, Mar 8, 2008
  6. krunch.kaptain

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Probably the way to go. I don't use the Adobe offerings but most
    equivalents also support scratch removal. I believe that tool picks up
    adjacent good area for a better blend. Unlike manual methods, you can
    play to your heart's content (which is why I love digital photography),
    so just experiment to see which works best.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Mar 8, 2008
  7. krunch.kaptain

    aglet Guest

    Use a tear-shaped brush with the clown tool.

    aglet, Mar 8, 2008
  8. krunch.kaptain

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    aglet added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

    Ah, yes, PS 5.0 LE, I remember it well, but not fondly. It came
    with my flatbed scanner many moons ago, what a POS! I never heard
    "Laughter Edition", but I'd say it fits!

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 8, 2008
  9. krunch.kaptain

    Frank ess Guest

    You need to home your looking skills.

    Frank ess, Mar 8, 2008
  10. krunch.kaptain

    Pudentame Guest

    In which case use a lot of alternate points to clone from and apply it
    as lots of tiny dots like spotting an old fashioned B&W print.

    Pudentame, Mar 8, 2008
  11. krunch.kaptain

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Frank ess added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    ah, yes, Frank Ass, just as imbecilic here as in the "autos" NG.
    you want to tell us about how you "home" your "looking skills"?

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 9, 2008
  12. krunch.kaptain

    Vass Guest

    you wanna store them better then ;-)

    Vass, Mar 9, 2008
  13. krunch.kaptain

    Guest Guest

    Books, books... I've heard of them. Would it work if I just loaded up a
    Kindle instead?

    Guest, Mar 13, 2008
  14. krunch.kaptain

    Pudentame Guest

    What's a Kindle?

    Pudentame, Mar 13, 2008
  15. krunch.kaptain

    Peter Guest

    A group of kittens?
    http://apluspetgoods.com/petsupplies/cat-glossary.php#K

    Peter, Mar 13, 2008
  16. krunch.kaptain

    Stewy Guest

    The biggest problem I find with this technique is try to clone out a
    crease near the subject's eye - any advice on this?

    Stewy, Mar 13, 2008
  17. krunch.kaptain

    Stewy Guest

    I especially love the lens flare and smudge tools. Manufacturers have
    spent years trying to eliminate them then Photoshop goes and makes them
    available to everyone.

    Stewy, Mar 13, 2008
  18. krunch.kaptain

    Stewy Guest

    Duh, and I thought Limited Edition meant it was a rare copy...

    Stewy, Mar 13, 2008
  19. krunch.kaptain

    Guest Guest

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FI73MA/?tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_p2bg741rk_b

    I have a couple for R&D. Pretty cool for a first effort.

    Guest, Mar 13, 2008
  20. krunch.kaptain

    Guest Guest

    Yep, and filters to create grain, out-of-focus, cross-processing, all that.
    Next they will have an add-camera-shake filter. Then a Holga filter. In the
    end we will have people with $5000 cameras emulating $2 throw-away film
    cameras.

    Guest, Mar 13, 2008