how to remove an item from files' right-click menu

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kimiraikkonen, Aug 17, 2006.

  1. Hi,
    I use Windows 2000 with SP4 and i saw that:

    Is there a way to remove items when you right click to a file like
    ..LNK, .RAR, .BMP, .EXE. ?

    I see "unregister application" option when i right-click all of my
    files. It's about regsrv32.exe but i don't know why it's located in
    right-click menu. I just installed "System Mechanic 4" about system
    tweak software.

    Please someone says why "unregister application" option appears when i
    right-click to my files. (this option is related to regsvr32.exe)

    I don't see such a option when i right click files in Windows XP.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards.

    kimiraikkonen, Aug 17, 2006

  2. kimiraikkonen