    is related to business. Management like to know how can MCSE, A+ and SQL
    Server 2000 relates to business. Can any one help me out sorting out the
    description or any detail how to advise about that.

    Guest, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I don’t see how your “MCSE discussions†would contribute to your call center
    company environment while themselves owns an MBA and MBAGM etc...

    There is a reason for call center companies to give u two weeks of training
    before u start working; because they really don’t give a damn†where u come
    from or what certifications u have as long as u pass their work exam and have
    ability to handle 80+ calls a day after ure two weeks of train9ing;

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks gtright for your reply. But i am looking for suggestion how to relate
    mcse with business environment, But thanks for your critisism, i am working
    in call centre and i know how they works.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006
  4. The Rev [MCT], Feb 21, 2006
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 21, 2006
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?S0Y=?=:
    Easy.

    Just tell them that having psychometrically validated technicians staffing
    the phone center will optomize your response paradigms enabling customer
    centric policies going forward to a generational realignment of your
    service memes.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2006
  7. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Not enough buzz words.

    Frisbee®, Feb 21, 2006
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    I know, but I was trying to keep it simple for him. If I was giving the
    presentation, I'd have at a minimum four pages, with slides and graphics.

    If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2006