    http://go.jitbot.com/hdd-recovery

    Thanks,

    -- Dolly

    Dolly, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Dolly

    docmill Guest

    If your hard disk? crashed, you need to elaborate. The data is still on the
    disks, though unrecoverable to you, unless, there might be hope if you could
    still access it.

    docmill, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Dolly

    Harrison Guest

    There are software solutions mentioned in the article which will help
    to retrieve data from a drive if the drive will still spin. However,
    if the drive won't function mechanically, then the process of
    recovering data becomes very expensive, and can only be done by
    professionals with proper equipment.
    Unless you are willing to pay substantially for the data from the dead
    drive, it's best to let it go and learn from the loss. Implement a
    backup program of some sort to protect the data from future loss.

    Harrison, Nov 2, 2003