    I often listen yahoo radio online. Yeah, there are many sound melody.

    Is there possible to rip, record streaming music off yahoo radio ? i want to download some songs here but it is streaming music.

    Any suggestion ?

    allyduan, Mar 23, 2009

  2. allyduan

    qvo178

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    check out this link: all-streaming-media

    qvo178, Apr 2, 2009

  3. allyduan

    lifetweaker

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can record the sound using the windows built in sound recorder located in start > all programs > accessories > entertainment > sound recorder.

    lifetweaker, Apr 16, 2009
  4. allyduan

    helena68

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    sound recorder

    Yes,some sound recorder software do this very well.Such as xilisoft sound recorder. which support many recoder way.

    helena68, Apr 16, 2009
  5. allyduan

    susith

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    jet audio software has facility to record streaming sound, try out

    susith, Apr 16, 2009
  6. allyduan

    lifetweaker

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've also heard audacity is pretty good, will go searching for more.

    lifetweaker, Apr 16, 2009
  7. allyduan

    kara2011

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    How about this one? This toolkit can record streaming music off yahoo radio.

    kara2011, Jun 24, 2011
  8. allyduan

    Joey

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Of course it is possible with Streaming Music Recorder. It is a kind of software that can capture streaming music from any websites, including yahoo radio, and convert into any digital devices as you want. Hope I helped!

    Joey, Feb 28, 2012